KUDOS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- UNDERSTANDING THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the standard terms of Client Business of Kudos Roadshow Ltd (Kudos), of Granville House, Wallingford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2RW and all work undertaken by Kudos shall be on these terms unless specifically varied in writing and agreed to by both parties prior to the event.
For the purposes of this Agreement “working days” shall mean Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Event Booking Details
- 1.1 All bookings will be regarded as confirmed once the client makes a non-refundable deposit for the required services (as set out in Clause 2.6 below), and only if accepted by Kudos and funds have been cleared will the booking be confirmed.
- Price & Payment
- 2.1 Kudos is not under any obligation to honour quotes beyond 10 working days from the date a quote was provided.
- 2.2 All prices quoted by Kudos may be amended when agreed with the Client. The Client will reasonably consider any errors or omissions or where an increase is caused by a change in the circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Kudos this may include changes due to the impact of weather on the location, the venue, third-party suppliers or timings.
- 2.3 Any deposits or payments required by the venue which relate to Kudos providing their services are the responsibility of the Client.
- 2.4 Any query arising from an invoice must be notified to Kudos in writing by the Client within 5 working days of the date of the invoice receipt. Failure to comply will render the full invoice payable on the due date.
- 2.5 It is strictly the responsibility of the representative of the Client confirming the booking to inform all relevant parties of the payment terms, as set out by Kudos.
- 2.6 Deposit – A non-refundable deposit of 25% plus VAT of the total fee payable, as quoted and agreed in the written proposal via the Customer Portal or email, of any event or programme shall be payable on confirmation of the order. The remaining 75% shall be known as the "balance".
- 2.7 Balance Due – the balance of the total fee shall be payable 10 working days prior to the event date.
- 2.8 Additional Expenses – any additional expenses or fees resulting from any changes made by the Client or due to impact of weather on the location, the venue, third-party suppliers or timings, that have not been quoted in the agreed proposal but subsequently incurred by Kudos, will be invoiced prior to the event. Kudos will agree any additional expenses or fees with the client prior to these being incurred.
- 2.8 Late Bookings – should a booking be made within 20 working days of the event date, payment in full will be required to secure the event.
- 2.9 International Bookings – the Client must cover the cost of flights, transfers, accommodation and provide meals or £50 per day food allowance.
- 2.9 Methods of Payment
Online payment: Link provided by Kudos
Phone payment: Details available upon request via 01895 201990
Bank transfer: Details available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Client must inform Kudos in writing (preferably by email email@example.com) of any bank transfers.
- 3.1 This clause applies to the following: where the client (a) cancels the entire event, (b) cancels partial use of the facilities for the event or (c) reduces the duration of the event as a result of which the contracted value is reduced.
- 3.2 Should an event be cancelled, the following cancellation charges will apply and extend to the total charge. In addition, the client will settle any third-party charges incurred by Kudos on behalf of the client.
- Cancellation Clause %
• More than 90 days before the event: Deposit forfeited or transferrable to a future event booking with Kudos within 24 months of original event date
• 90 days or less: The client is liable for full payment
- 3.3 All cancellations must be received in writing from the client and will be deemed to take effect from the date of receipt.
- 3.5 Any postponements of confirmed and contracted business will be considered as a cancellation in accordance with the above cancellation clause. However, provided the revised event date is agreed at the time of cancellation and takes place within 90 days of the original event date, payments received by Kudos from the client shall form a credit towards the future event. This is subject to Kudos’ availability.
- The client shall, in that eventuality, be liable for any and all costs or expenses incurred by Kudos as a direct result of the postponement.
- 4.1 The Client, engages Kudos to provide the services to the client and Kudos agrees to provide the services for the client on the event date as agreed and subject to the terms and conditions.
- 4.2 All proposals made, quotations given, instructions accepted and contracts entered into by Kudos with any person representing the client, for the supply of the services are subject to these terms and conditions. This excludes any other terms and conditions, verbal notice or declaration which the client accepts or purports to accept.
- 4.3 The services shall insofar as is reasonably practicable be provided in accordance with the specification set out in the Customer Quotation on the Customer Portal but subject to these terms and conditions.
- 4.4 Unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing, the client shall at its own expense supply Kudos with all necessary documents or other materials, and all necessary data or other information relating to the services, within 10 working days before the event date to enable Kudos to provide the services in accordance with the contract.
The client must provide any photographic, video and musical content to Kudos 10 working days prior to the event. Any delays in delivery will result in additional costs.
The Client shall afford to Kudos all reasonable co-operation in all matters relating to the performance of Kudos's obligations under these terms and conditions.
The Client shall update Kudos on any information which directly or indirectly effects their services including timings, turnaround times, access and power.
- 4.5 Kudos requires exclusivity over the supply and management of audio visual and lighting equipment and services except for those arranged by the venue.
- 4.6 Kudos does not warrant, guarantee or undertake on behalf of any third-party supplier or service provider arranged by Kudos that access to any facilities or any products or services will be uninterrupted or of any particular level of availability or quality.
- Kudos does not warrant, guarantee or undertake on behalf of any third-party supplier or service provider that the said provider shall attend the event date and perform, or carry out the third-party service. This includes the DJ.
- The Client understands that the request for a specified DJ is a request only, Kudos does not warrant, guarantee or undertake that the DJ requested shall perform on the event date.
- 5.1 On some events the activities that the Clients will undertake may be inherently dangerous although all guests are fully supervised throughout. As such neither Kudos or its employees or agents shall be liable for any damage, loss, delay or expenses caused to the client, its employees, agents, licensees or invitees or any other persons attending the event except insofar as it results from the negligence of KUDOS or breach of contract. KUDOS shall provide Public Liability insurance cover of £10million for each and every claim.
- 5.2 Any damage caused by the Client, invitees or third- parties at the event to Kudos material, Kudos property or DJ property will result in the Client being liable.
- 5.3 Client acknowledges that electronic equipment may suffer breakdown or malfunction from time to time, as such neither Kudos or its employees or agents shall be liable for any damage, loss, delay or expenses caused to the client, its employees, agents, licensees or invitees or any other persons attending the event.
- Force Majeure
- KUDOS shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God (other than one arising from or related to directly or indirectly from volcanic ash), strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery, power or equipment failure and KUDOS shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entire Agreement
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, oral or written. Unless expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement, this Agreement may be varied only by a document signed by both parties.
SPEAK TO OUR TEAM TODAY: TEL: 01895 207990